Saturday, January 5, 2008

Late and Wrong

No, not the record-setting season put in by Randy Moss this year, but my Washington over Seattle pick. But I did get home in time to see a spirited comeback and then a lot of lame ducks thrown into the air by an immobile QB named Collins. Memories...

I choose Jacksonville over Pittsburgh. If I recall correctly, the Jaguars were crushing the Steelers in Pittsburgh just a couple of weeks ago and won after a late rally from the Steelers fell short. And then Willie Parker broke his leg.

Tampa Bay will beat the Giants. I just think they will.

And finally, Norv Turner will prove once and for all that he is a better coach than Marty Schottenheimer by winning a playoff game on Sunday. Or at least the Chargers should be able to beat a Titans team that isn't quite very good yet.

3 comments:

john said...

Hey, let's not forget that Eli Manning us UNSTOPPABLE...at least per Citizen Eco Drive. That's got to be the worst watch ever made, right? Their other celebrity athlete endorser is Anna Kournikova. Can you think of two less clutch players? Were Marty Schottenheimer and Andy Roddick unavailable?

Dan Hauenstein said...

Hey - I have a Citizen Eco-Drive! But I'm thinking I may have a good shot at my first endorsement deal given that I actually won my boat races this year.

john said...

Dan Hauenstein is UNSTOPPABLE...