Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sllaacs is a Hater

Wow. 50 posts. A milestone greater than Joe Dimaggio's 52 game hitting streak, Cal Ripken's 2,632 straight games, and Britney Spears' weekly beaver shot.


To commemorate this acheivement, I'm adding a new feature where my friend Sllaacs picks three games each week and Dan and I try to beat him. I haven't discussed this with Dan yet, but hopefully he'll read the blog and add his picks. The rules are that Sllaacs always picks the Raiders and 49ers games, plus another game.

You may know Sllaacs from his insightful comments on previous blog posts.

So here's his email, in its entirety:
Let's do football picks. Post this, biiiiiyyyyyyyiiiiiitttttchhhh!

3 picks for the week.

49ers beat New Orleans 21 - 13.

Raiders get wiped off the football field after being smeared on it by the Titans and Vince Young - 28 - 10.

Colts over the Patriots - 35 - 31.

Let's see if you can come up with a better record, than me. Start this week-three games a week. I will always pick the niners and raiders games.

Dude your squad is going to get rolled. I'm like a football picking genius.
Sllaacs is a 49ers fan, and a huge Raider Hater. He's also a jackass, because as everyone knows, the Patriots don't play the Colts until November 4.

I'll publish my picks on those games another time. For now, I'll let Sllaacs enjoy himself as the focus of this historic, 50th CLOAK OF IMMORTALITY blog post, while he thinks up a different third game for us to pick.

1 comment:

Sllaacs said...

The Raiders will get roasted, by the Titans - what will make it funny is watching K.Collins throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs, while the Raiders rush for -23 yards on 8 carries. Time to toss in the rookie QB and let him take his lumps if you're Lame Cryp'in.