Sunday, June 22, 2008

Six Degrees of Javon Walker

I just got off the phone with my buddy Ken. He was in Las Vegas when he had to go to the emergency room to deal with a flare-up of kidney stones.

In the next bay over, wheeled in right after him:

Javon Walker.

Ken justifiably says he had other, more important things on his mind at the time, so he was unable to listen very carefully to what was going on.

But still, he called me up and said, "I was in the same emergency room in Vegas as your boy."

"What boy?"

"Walker. After he got robbed."

"Really, did you hear what he told the cops?"

"Dude, I had some more important things on my mind at the time."

"Fair enough."

2 comments:

Dan Hauenstein said...

Perhaps with some hypnosis Ken can summon some memories?

That's good stuff - two degrees!

Sllaacs said...

Yeah. The guy gets a brush with greatness and all he can focus on is the searing pain in his penis? You are no Jedi.