Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shaq Rap, and Stuff Like That

Shaq's freestyle was funny as hell and very entertaining, in my opinion - though yeah, he didn't show much class and was probably deserving of the consequences. Is he the most skilled rapper I have ever heard? No. But neither is Lil' Wayne... Besides, Shaq is correct when he says that "Kobe can't do without" him... Shaq did win a ring in Miami, lest we all forget... Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the hyperbole that is flung around the airwaves like dung in a monkey cage regarding the NBA draft? Dare I say it? Sports coverage is out of control - there is just too much information coming from too many talking heads - draft the damn players already... So Javon, tell me how Arfats ass tastes, (Allegedly).

Sllaacs

No comments: